Brittany Renner Gets Real About Struggles: “I Have No Idea How I’m Going to Provide for My Son - The News

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Brittany Renner Gets Real About Struggles: “I Have No Idea How I’m Going to Provide for My Son

 Brittany Renner took to Instagram to share a raw and emotional update about the major life changes she’s been experiencing. In the candid video, Renner opened up about her inner struggles, the collapse of her outer world, and how she’s relying on her faith to carry her through this challenging time.



“Allahu Akbar,” Renner began, expressing how her internal transformation has drastically impacted every aspect of her life. She admitted to feeling “incredibly uncertain” about her future, confessing that she has no idea where she will live or how she’ll provide for her son. Despite the uncertainty, Renner is leaning on her faith in Allah, confident that the same force that has helped her overcome obstacles before will guide her through this period as well.

Reflecting on her current state, Renner compared herself to Alice in Wonderland, describing how she feels like Alice after eating the cookie, her body growing too big to fit inside her house. “I’ve outgrown where I am,” she shared. “The facade is fading, alhamdulillah, and I’m at a place where I don’t want anything that doesn’t have my name on it.” Renner emphasized that she only wants what is truly meant for her, saying, “Take it away. It serves no purpose here.”

In the powerful message, Renner expressed contentment with having less, declaring, “I don’t want a penny more than I’m meant to have, because I can do a lot with a little.” As she sheds what no longer serves her, Renner believes that clearing out the facade will make space for what’s truly meant for her.

This vulnerable post comes as Renner continues to embrace her personal journey of growth

SOURCE 

00:08











































No comments:

Post a Comment